Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm back in business!

I haven't posted any pictures this since the beginning of 2011. I have been busy since that time. I got re-married to a wonderful man and moved to Oregon. I am now the mother of 6 beautiful children.  My kids ages are 9,8,7,6,5, and 4. So, I'm a busy lady. But, I'm happy as can be. I have decided that I would like to get my business up and running again. I was very successful down in Arizona. I hope I can be as successful here.I have done some shoots over the past year but just haven't posted any. So, I'm going to play a little catch up and post a bunch. I created a new name for my business. So, you might see some pictures of mine with my old logo from my previous name. Enjoy! And call me or email me to schedule a photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment